Wednesday, February 28

Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Herbal Infusion

Scalded Balls: This tea smells like the air would if someone had shot a camel in an 8th Century spice caravan with a small artillary piece. It starts as a nice citrusy-type te and quickly becomes something like sucking on a lemon.

For a kilo of this tea I would trade one camel hoof remnant. Strictly no dippage du sac.

Vector: So explosives, dead camel, panicking spice traders and spices? Not quite that dramatic. Sweet orange/tangerine flavour with lasting sweet aftertaste.

I would trade all of the Lipton Caramel Shart in the world for a kilo of Tazo Wild Sweet Orange.

I would not put my balls in it, unless the the sweet orange taste was to be licked off by a harem of sultry young women.

Lindsey X: Imagine a garden where orange peels grow. Rows and rows of orange peels. Come harvest time, you run around barefoot - shrieking - and stamping the zesty peels into a fine mush. When you're finally exhausted from stamping, you lick your feet.

It tastes okay.

I would trade a cowboy hat full of my own urine for a kilo of wild sweet orange tea, and that's saying something, because that's enough to make a clone (wearing a cowboy hat).

I would not dip my balls in. Mind you, I did profess that I would lick my feet.

Dr. Capitalism: This tea is tasty, but crazy concentrated - my 500 ml of water was almost too flavoured. I figure that if I'd put my tea bag in a regularly-sized tea cup then I'd've ended up with some sort of orangey syrup. I would drink this tea again, but carefully.

I'd trade a carton of non-alcoholic cough syrup for a kilo of this tea.

My balls will stay out of this tea, for fear of their acquiring a shellac-like layer of citrus flavourings.

A fragment of review ascribed to The Mysterious Hipas: I don't know where Marrakesh is and I don't know where they got all of their orange. "Herbal Infusion." I'm as content driven as everyone else but this phrase was born in some sort of marketing department in some office tower... somewhere. Probably Marrakesh. The person who created this phrase was not the same person who picked the tea.
"The reincarnation of tea" who... {fragment ends]

No comments: