Sunday, February 18

Twinings The Lady Grey Tea

vector: A bagged tea. Citrus aromas, and a nice amber liquor. Short, sweet, lemon aftertaste.

I would trade 10 kilos of Natural Tea Good Hair-Look Herbal Tea for 1 kilo of this tea.

My balls are going in. But only because it has 'Lady' in the name.

Scalded Balls: Not to shabby, very similar to earl grey but not as strong.

I would trade 4 frogs that had been run over by cars and a cat mauled snake for a kg of Lady Grey

There would be no ball dipping for the lady.

The Anatomically Disadvantaged Reviewer: Arguably more ladylike than Earl, but markedly more pungent than I'd have anticipated.

For a kilogram of this brew, I would exchange five days worth of my reputation of being "ladylike." (But wait - do I have five amassed yet?)

Given that my particular cup's worth of this tea cooled to such a degree that it became gustatorily unpleasant, I would consider a dippage of my would-be-balls in hopes of rewarming the tea.

Dr. Capitalism: This was a nice smooth tea - it was pretty delicious. Ladylike. Demure.

For a kilo of this tea I would trade three lessons in poise and deportment and a stolen kiss from the dancing-master.

I sure would dip my balls in this tea. And giggle.

No comments: