Sunday, February 25

Lipton Caramel Twist Flavoured Black Tea

Dr Capitalism: First let me say that this tea bag smelled like a shampoo that might be used by a 14 year old girl - and that that girl might have eventually gone bald. I don't know what Lipton put in this shart to achieve this effect, but it didn't taste too spectacular either. Basically, it tasted like really bad candy dissolved in water and then diluted to near-tastelessness. And the bad-shampoo aftertaste has lingered for about 20 minutes.

For a kilo of this tea I would trade a savage beating.

My balls weep at the thought of being submerged in this swill.

vector: This smells like an ashtray that hasn't been emptied in a week that has just been covered in a large quantity of butter. I'm very glad that this is over with.

I would trade one dyspeptic senior citizen for a kilo of this tea.

My balls would sooner see the Halifax harbour than take a dunk in this slop.

Scalded Balls: This is a vile concoction truly appropriate to my diminished view of the Lipton Corporation. It holds with my generally-held belief that all the greatest abortions of human culture are corporate abortions. The actual flavor is reminiscent of a sweaty armpit. The initial trauma of placing the liquid in your mouth is the worst part: your taste buds have a perverse AC hum after the initial shock which doesn't really let the flavor die away.

I would trade the large pail of condensed vomit that could be created by consuming a kilo of this corporate abortion tea for that same kilo.

If you can't figure out my position on ball dipping here then you should be reading this site more.

1 comment:

Flavored black tea said...

Super blog! Am definitely going to be keeping up with you!