Sunday, February 25

Harris Lemongrass Tea

Dr. Capitalism: This is a great tea - it's a very nice subtle mix of lemon and black tea flavours - but the best thing about it is the smell. There's a delicate quality to it that is very at odds with the usual 'lemon' scent of teas. I was going to say that it was very legitimate-smelling, but a quick glance at the ingredients revealed 'artificial lemon grass flavour', so... good job, chemists!

I would trade one horribly deformed reanimated human hand for a kilo of this tea.

My balls would love this tea - they'd take sandwiches, make a day of it.

vector: This is some good shart. It smells kind of funny in the can, but it's nice and light and pleasant while steeping. Doesn't end up too lemony. Should have used this in the middle of the review, as it cleanses the palette nicely.

I would trade some fabric softener sheets and empty TP rolls for a kilo of this tea.

The artificial flavour contraindicates the dipping of my balls.

Scalded Balls: My review has been tainted by an ongoing discussion of the use of artificial flavours within the te. Previous to the artificial flavour discussion I would have characterized this as a light black te which is full of lemon-grass delight.

I would trade Mike Harris for a kilo of this te.

I am reserving my balls for a te of higher purity and a lower Mike Harris connectivity.

No comments: