Sunday, February 25

The Tea Brewery Red Hatter's Blend

Brought to you by Dr. Capitalism. He found this gem at the market in Halifax.



vector: One is titillated by the flowery aromas that emanate from the pack as soon as it's opened. The leaves are rolled and of various sizes. A bright and tasty amber liquor is produced.

I would trade my Toronto Maple Leafs hat for a kilo of this tea.

This is the sort of tea one drinks with one's grandmother, and not the sort to be used for therapeutic testicular use.

Dr Capitalism: I tend to prefer green to black teas, so this was a very pleasant surprise - I could taste the characteristic black-tea-flavour, but without the usual heinous aftertaste. The aftertaste was in fact both brief and pleasant. I was heartily chuffed.

I would trade a long evening of sunsets and jigsaw puzzles for a kilo of this tea.

I respect this tea far too much to teabag it.

Scalded Balls: With a very endearing amber colour complete with floating flowers, this te opens with a very nice visual. The smooth and suttlely flavor make for a very enjoyable te sampling experience.

I would trade 3 kilos of the as yet-uninvented Dartmouth Breakfast Tea for one Kilo of this fine blend

The great reverence that I am developing for this te dissuades any ball dippage

No comments: