Sunday, February 18

Just Us Earl Grey

Organic and Fair Trade Certified. A tea your conscience you can live with!

Dr. Capitalism:
This was an undistinguished tea. It skulked in my mouth like a disgraced dog, tea-tail between its tea-legs. Blarg, I say. Blarg.

I would trade a sack of pre-owned nails for a kilo of this tea.

My balls remain dry.

vector: The Dr.'s comments should probably be disregarded. He used about a tablespoon of dry leaves in his cup. Douche salade. The leaves are small, flat and chopped. They produce a nice, light amber liquor. Tasty citrus isn't pwnt by too strong black tea.

I would trade 4 fully functional phaser rifles for a kilo of this tea.

Furthermore, I would dip my balls in this tea. Particularly if I was french, but spoke with a British accent.

The Anatomically Disadvantaged Reviewer: I took a serious amount of flak for having put milk in this particular cup of tea. I'm hurt. And I feel that any comments I were to make about its colour or aroma would therefore be disregarded. Consider this preemptive self-censorship.

I would trade a metric tonne of cold cups of Lady Grey tea for one kilo's worth of possibilities of warm Earl.

I would consider would-be-ball dippage, because my clever addition of milk would help to buffer the offensive oils that might be secreted from the aforementioned would-be-balls. Mwaha! So clever!

Scalded Balls: The creme de la creme of earl grey tea

I would trade a large piece of ecologite facies garnet peridotite with sigma fabrics for a kg of this te

I am afraid there is no ball dippage here either though i would allow the boys to bask in the warm vapors above the cup

No comments: