Sunday, February 18

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime

Yawn! A soothing chamomile blend.

Dr. Capitalism: Sleepytime tea isn't bad, but it's not as pleasant-tasting as I'd like. It tastes kind of like I imagine that the 'Medicinal Herb' from a fantasy RPG would. My HP are on the rise!

I would trade one Vorpal Blade, +3 vs Ogre Mages for a kilo of this tea.

My balls would take a quick dip in this tea just before bedtime.

The Anatomically Disadvantaged Reviewer: I would craft some clever description of this brew, but I'm oh... so... sleepy ....

I would trade 1 night's worth of cuddle with the adorable nightcap-wearing bear on the front of this box for 1 kilo of guaranteed good sleep. I hear he's a good spooner.

Perhaps I would dip my would-be-balls in this tea, in hopes that they would retain sufficient heat to serve as a hot water bottle-like warming to further facilitate my exceptional sleep.

Scalded Balls: Very smooth with a hint of mint, truely delightful when you are winding down after a long night of te tasting.

I would trade 2 moderate quality roomies for one kilo of this te.

I would bask my balls in this te simply due to its great relaxing properties.

vector: Minty, fruity and naturally caffeine free.

I would trade 2 all-nighters for a kilo of this stuff.

I am afraid to dip my balls in it, as I believe there's a chance I would fall asleep in this position.

No comments: