Sunday, February 25

President's Choice Moroccan-Style Mint Green Tea

Dr. Capitalism: This one's a green tea with spearmint and peppermint - it's quite nice. I'm not sure why it's 'Moroccan-style', but I like it. A simple tea with a hint of complexity in the aftertaste - possibly the spear- and pepper-mints vying for my attention.

I would trade a Spock collector's plate from the Franklin Mint for a kilo of this tea.

My balls would have quite a relaxing dip in this tea. they would emerge relaxed and smooth as eggs, I'm sure.

Scalded Balls: A very fine mix of excellent Mint and Green Te. Oh, President's Choice tea Guy you have done it again.

I would trade six large boxes of superior quality mulched Scottish Clansmen for a kilo of this tea, which i regularly use for bathing my balls.

vector: The smell of this tea is most refreshing. Especially after what I just did in the bathroom. It's minty, but not too minty. There's a recipe in the box for a chilled version. I think that it will mix nicely with vodka, but that would be a story for a different blog.

A kilo of this tea is probably worth one leather bound menu that was not illicitly acquired from a local restaurant.

The mint, the warmth, the possibilities. It'd be hard for any man to keep his nuts out of this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was doing research on President's Choice products for my packaging project and found this...sure I needed a good laugh and my tea packaging will never be the same again.

Anonymous said...

I do not have any balls. This does not mean that I am without the courage to try a variety of teas. PC Moroccan Mint Green Tea is one of my favs.
I love the taste and tingle it leaves on the palate.

If I had balls, I would double dip!
Signed,
A girl

ElGuappa said...

Random access destination. Your blog title wins my readership. Check me out when y'get a chance. I like big balls and I love tea!
Godspeed!