Monday, February 12

Lipton Sri Lankan Gold

The box says " Delicate blend of Asian black teas with a medley of honey, vanilla and bergamot flavors." (Bergamot is in Earl Grey too.)

Firstly Never trust anyone who says: medley; Secondly never trust anyone who makes crappy soup, Soup like Tea is a religious experience.

Dr Capitalism: Very tasty, and the bags are shaped like pyramids, so it puts me in mind of... I don't know... delicious papyrus or something.

For one kilo of this tea I would trade one animate mummy and three inanimate ones, suitable for firewood.

My balls would be in this tea so fast that it'd splash.

Scalded Balls: A superior cup of of black tea, an excellent medley of flavours delivering a thoroughly satisfying tea experience. I am not a huge fan of black teas but i refrained from spiting this one back into the cup (or anywhere) when i was laughing.

For a Kilo of this tea I would trade 2 indomitable Gauls, one with Dog.

I would allow this tea to lap warmly at the underside of my balls.

Vector: A bright and citrus flavoured blend. Very orangey nose. Lightly flavoured with a taste that matures nicely when the bag is left in. Plainly, this tea rocks.

I would trade 3 good Phoenecian slaves for a kilo of this tea and your daughter's hand in marriage.

Without question, I would send my boys for a swim in a cup of this.

No comments: