Sunday, March 11

Revolution Tropical Green Tea

Dr Capitalism: Not a bad tea, I must say. A tasty green tea base with fruity overtones make for a good time in my particular mouth. I do however contest the claim that this tea is 'tropical.' Revolution Tea seems to be basing this claim of tropicality on the fact that the tea contains orange, lemon and pineapple flavours. In the case of the citrus fruits, I say that anything that can be grown in Florida isn't tropical. As for the pineapple flavour... well, it's listed under ingredients as 'pineapple flavor', so unless the factory that synthesized that particular chemical is located in Brazil, I call bull on that.

I'd trade twelve American expatriates for one kilo of this tea.

I'd dip my balls in this tea, then lie to them and tell them it was the South Pacific.

vector: The fruity flavours don't overpower this pleasant green tea. Clear, bright, yellow liquor and minimal aftertaste. Interestingly, it comes in some kind of space-aged silken bag. One of these bags is good for a whole pot!

I would trade one kilo of standard green tea and some pineapple flavour for a kilo of this.

I would dip my balls in this tea in the hopes that it would make my bag as silky smooth as it's own.

Scalded Balls: An exceptionally smooth mild green te which apparently has offended my counterparts, who don't seem to be able to just simply appreciate a fine simple te.

I would trade a fine set of china, 3 Nipponese tea pots, one rice terrace complete with water buffalo, and partridge nailed in an oak tree so the bastard won't fly away for a kilo of this te.

Balls in baby!

No comments: