Sunday, March 11

President's Choice Memories of South Africa Rooibos Citrus Spice

Dr Capitalism: This is a pretty nice tea - it's flavourful without being obnoxious, sweet without being too sweet (or too sour) and it's full of flowers, so it's pretty. Plus it's just as good cold as warm, like any good herbal tea should be.

For a kilo of this tea, I would trade a drawing of a cat riding to battle on a giant mouse... for some reason.

Balls in, for sure.

vector: A brilliant and colourful tisane. It's enjoyable from the moment you open the tin all the way to the bitter end when you have to chew on some leaves.

I would trade some illicitly acquired diamonds for a kilo of this stuff.

Hands down, balls deep.

Scalded Balls: It tastes like South Africa looks... in the picture, that are sanitised for tourists. We're not talkin' about the slums of Johnnesburg, or the massacres of the Apartheid, or the particularly brutal murder of farmers in the Karoo basin; think pretty... like giraffes.

For this tesane I would trade ten more years of prison for Nelson Mandella, because ten more years of Apartheid is worth a kilo of this tesane.

I would gently sponge the tesane onto my balls.

7 comments:

Skeleton Munroe said...

ouch. Ten more years of aparthide, just so you can have more tea?

Bad call, sir.

Scalded Balls said...

I'm just sayin' "Its good Tesane" by which i mean "The destruction of millions of live so i can have a kilo is alright" by which i mean "I am a horrible person and they will put me in a hell several levels lower then the perpatraters of the horrors mentioned in my first paragraph" by which i mean "I am am useing our te tasting, and this blog to progress my politcal views, Doctor"

Skeleton Munroe said...

I knew it! you've got Hitler's brain!

Scalded Balls said...

Ah! you found me out! now how will I establish a new Te order

Jean B said...

Got something to tell you guys... you know yer standingn list of teas? You typed in "standing TE list" perhaps someone could remedy this?

Kelly said...

Boys, would you please grow some balls and respond to the counterblog!!! How dare you let such 'girls' put you in your place! Check it out for yourselves, if you have the balls to do so: http://winebloggettes.blogspot.com

Jean B said...

OK OK... Here is the question, for medicinal purposes what tea would you use to teabag your eyeball? You know, if your eye was itchy or something like that...