Sunday, March 25

CJay Corp. Vanilla Chai

vector: Doesn't taste as good as it smells - the flavour is not complex, just Ceylon tea with vanilla and stuff.

For a kilo I'd trade three phrases containing the word 'shart'.

(Doctor's note: I was acting as a scribe for this entry and the previous one. Due to some heavy conversation I wasn't able to establish everyone's exact feelings re: their balls and this tea. Unless specifically stated by the parties involved, I'm just going to report whether they were a yes or a no.)

Balls in? No.

Scalded Balls: Mediocre.

For this, I would trade one kg of mediocre tea.

If I was having a mediocre day, there would be a mediocre chance of a mediocre dip.

The Anatomically Disadvantaged Reviewer: Doesn't taste like much. Maybe old tires. There is a premature evacuation of flavour.

I'd trade a bucket of smegma for this tea.

Balls might make this taste better.

Magic Jane From Far Away: Tastes like the sort of gum that loses its flavour in less than a minute and which you're then stuck with. Peaks too soon. Not smegmatic - lacks smegma.

*no trade recorded*

Balls? No.

Dr. Capitalism: I liked it. It smelled nice and had a sort of mild spice explosion with every sip. It was weak but pleasant.

For a kilo of this tea, I'd trade a tenth of the profits from my first erotic/horror/detective novel, Hellular Phone.

I'd maybe dip my balls in this tea before a date, to make them smell mildly exotic.

Sylver: Starts off well, at least. Would be good with honey.

For this I would trade a single scab.

Balls? *no real preference noted, but on balance I'd have to say 'no.'*

No comments: