Tuesday, May 1

The Tea Brewery Tranquility Bay Licorice/Peppermint Tea

vector: I'd sooner drink my own urine while dying in the desert than this.

I'd trade a plastic corkscrew for a kilo of Tranquility Bay.

Balls: no.

Scalded Balls: Minty, with a sweet aftertaste and a hint of stickiness (sticky like twigs).

For a kilo of this I'd trade a large bag of peppermints.

No balls.

Sylver: Makes my nose and mouth dance together in happiness - its minty-fresh goodness will provide safe haven for my balls.

For a kilo I'd trade Windos ME.

Dr. Capitalism: This tea tastes like minty aspertame. I hate it.

I'd trade a big pile of breast implants for a kilo, as they're just as artificial as it tastes.

I fear sterility merely from drinking this tea. My balls shall never dare its toxic depths.

(Dr Capitalism's review based upon one sip of said tea)

Cronkwrong: I wouldn't serve this to Alex.

No comments: