Tuesday, May 1

Tetly Orange Pekoe

Certain persons at the tea-tasting insisted that since certain other persons spent so much time railing against Orange Pekoe tea but not actually drinking it they should stop being such princesses and actually review some. A pot of Tetley's was duly produced.

Cronkwrong: Mmm-mm-mmm good.

Scalded Balls: Aargh! (thud)

Sylver: Nothing special with a bitter aftertaste. I'd trade some toenail clippings for a kilo.

Dr. Capitalism: The main experience when drinking this tea is an intense acrid sensation at the back of the throat. Not Pleasant, in other words.

I'd trade a bucket of chum and an open stretch of the Caribbean for a kilo of this muck.

If I was shot by a ray that made me the polar opposite of what I am now, and I for example ate kittens and drove an SUV and also hated my testicles (opposite, remember) I would definitely immerse my balls in this tea.

No comments: