Monday, May 7

Distinctly Tea Rooibos Maritime Cranberry

Rejoice!
For the Inspiration and Education Coordinator of our Te house his here to review with me today!
X-bein is our second international guest, traveling all the way from Germany to grace us with her exceptional Te senses, stupendous levels of Te knowledge, and inspire us with her witty banter!

Now on with the Te!
(see lots of exclamation marks, I am phenomenally inspired!)

X-Bein with her commanding grasp of all things Te was quick to point out that the box says "In Asia, Rooibos is known as 'long life tea'." and we pondered what the hell do we care about what Asians think about South African Te, that would be like reading some ridiculous tea blog to on the internets. (side note: some Asians do think this according to the all-knowing internets, but this be an elaborate marketing ploy perpetrated by Distinctly Tea.)

Right the Tea!

X-Bein: It is a nice fruit tea. The bouquet is juicy, spicy in aroma. Balanced Melange, shouldn't really be a rooibos, reminds me of a children tea. Decent sweetness.

I would trade a stolen Red (sic) for a kilo of this tea.

A gentle dipping with the balls.

Scalded Balls: Fine aromas, cranberry and something I can't quite put my nose on - vanilla maybe. The taste is quite fruity and excessively sweet, not really my cup of Te.

I would trade 2 untanned cat pelts for a kilo of this Te, as I am on the outs with them today.

No balls in. However, I would perfume them in the fine aromas

1 comment:

ChristinaD said...

Can you please review the Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer tea? Do you think it really tames your tension???