Sunday, April 29

Tea Brewery Rhubarb Cream

The Anatomically Disadvantaged Reviewer: This tea smelled like kitten breath with a soupcon of vanilla.

For this I'd trade a box of antihistamines that are past their expiry date.

Invigorating, despite the false advertising. It would be soothing to dip my balls in this tea were I in need of comfort.

Dr. Capitalism: Smells exactly like it sounds while it's *dry*. Smells sweet and vanilla-esque while wet... not bad.

I'd trade a disorganized filing cabinet detailing the vices of Canadian Members of Parliament for a kilo of this here tea.

Further, I'd dip my balls in it. Not once, not twice, but thrice.

Sylver: I'd trade vector's beard for a kilo of this stuff.

Balls in, even though it has the wrong name.

Cronkwrong: Rhubarb is good, very good. I'd trade my common-law wife for it.

No comments: